Sunday, November 23, 2008

My birthday party


One of my interesting birthday of my life. During my birthday party me and my friends were just skating around the neigborhood and going to Cheveron. After the trip to Cheveron we went inside holeshot, a skate shop. My friend was buying new bearings which are called reds. He bought the bearings and when we were about to leave we started talking to a dude about location to skate like California, Europe, and Oregon. After getting back two of my friends told me to close my eye's, I thought it was poop because he step in it so I was nervous.


After closing he left the bearings he bought in my hands for my birthday and I was shock and happy.After getting my present we were taking to old country buffet, but before we went going inside we went in Joe's sporting gear. We were checking the items but after arriving my friends went seperate. I was going to llok at gunsz until I saw a worker saying "no skating inisde the store and if you scratch you pay for it", I recently turn right and saw my friend riding it. Glad he didn't scratch it. After leaving people were amaze at my friend . Finally we went to old country buffet, we started running for the plates and we brought a lot of random food to our table, we ate 4 plates butafter eating I had to fart so bad I said it out loud. A worker was looking at me weird but I haven't notice him watching until my friend laugh so hard. ROFL, rolling on floor laughing. Everyone was watching him laugh.

No comments: