Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all while me and my cousins have a party

As Christmas is today I wake up looking outside and see snow that look beautiful, it look like stars. I went dowstairs to look under the tree but I didn't see anything under it. I hid my presents from my family, I gave my parents a winter sweater.

What I got for Christmas was megaman battle network #6 the last series. I was happy since I was a big fan of megaman. After Christmas am going to go get Call of duty 5 for me and my cousin. As Christmas gets dark my my family comes and my cousins come rush into my room and jump on my bed. What we did was play online and did ddr all day. What I wanted to do was to go snowboard but I couldn't afford it. I wish next year I get a drum set.

I have two words. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: